[OPE-L:4272] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Part Two of VolumeIII of Capital

From: TonyTinker (TonyTinker@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 00:50:06 EDT

Paul,

Many thanks -- I accept your correction (very sloppy of me).

However I believe that the substance of the remark still remains: that
surplus-value-producing-wage labor depends on social preconditions (surplus
production) that need to be theorized and engage politically.  This is
legitimate territory for Marxists.

Fraternally,