[OPE-L:5004] Re: RE: Re: RE: Reply to Andrew on "Proof"

From: Gil Skillman (gskillman@mail.wesleyan.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 18:31:01 EST

> I was talking about the RRPE -->the so-called _Review of Radical
Political Economics_  --
>suppressing temporalist research.

For the record, as a member of the RRPE editorial collective I sharply
disagree with Kliman's claim that the RRPE has "suppressed" temporalist
research.  For various reasons, I cannot and will not go into the basis for
my disagreement.  Of course I do not dispute Kliman's right to hold this
opinion, just as I trust he would not deny me the right to express my own
opinion on the matter.

Gil Skillman