[OPE-L:6724] Re: Internal Discussion Document

From: gerald_a_levy (gerald_a_levy@msn.com)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 04:29:38 EST

Re Ale R's [6722]:

> a. *Common sense*, Jerry, *common sense*. If a person has been arguing
with
> you for days and he is bewildered after clicking the wrong icon, he can
say
> anything. He can even give you authorization to kill him or circulate his
> private messages. A list coordinator has the wisdom, the common sense, not
> to do that.

That interpretation is refuted by the facts:  Alan's authorization was given
almost immediately and was _not retracted_ in the exchange of  approx. seven
(7) private or semi-private messages that we had with each other _before_
I sent [6672].

b. Health is first. Please forget AF, AK and AR and all this stuff. The
> world is big.

If health is first, then why is it b)?   Commonsense leads me to question
your concern for my health.

It is, of course, true that in the heat of the moment you can say something
you regret.  Thus, I hope that when Ale cools-down, he will reconsider
his decision to unsubscribe. As for Alan,  in [6676]  he repeated  what
he had told me (semi-) privately re his original email: "there is nothing in
it that I will not defend".   Nothing in it that he would not be willing to
defend!  Note that in his subsequent posts to the list he did not retract
that claim.

In solidarity, Jerry