Re: (OPE-L) Re: old and new publishing technologies

From: Simon Mohun (s.mohun@QMUL.AC.UK)
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 13:34:10 EDT

For what it's worth, I think that Jerry has done and is doing a fine job.

I don't agree that Jerry drove the TSS school off the list.

I am interested to see the TSS book has finally appeared. It doesn't
contain some recent critiques of  the TSS interpretation of course....but I
have heard a rumour that Alan Freeman is giving a paper to the Heterodox
Conference this July in Leeds called 'A Reply to Mohun and Veneziani' or
something similar, although I haven't heard anything else. Most of what
might be interesting papers listed on the IWGVT website are 'unavailable
for copyright reasons' - a mildly amusing outcome of a conflict between
IWGVT principles and bourgeois law.

Simon

Simon Mohun
Centre for Business Management,
Queen Mary, University of London,
Mile End Road,
London E1 4NS,
UK

Tel: +44-(0)20-7882-5089 (direct); +44-(0)20-7882-3167 (Dept. Office); Fax:
+44-(0)20-7882-3615
Webpage:  www.qmul.ac.uk/~ugte154/