Re: Flames and personal attacks

From: Rakesh Bhandari (rakeshb@STANFORD.EDU)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 13:23:10 EDT

>I would like to add my voice to the growing consensus.

Oh, and I forgot, Paul Zarembka with whom I have had very sharp
disagreements over Hugo Chavez is also not part of this growing
consensus, especially now that there is no functioning AC. So things
are not as clear cut as you David L and Riccardo may think. Paul Z
also questioned whether Mongiovi on whether he should be discussing
an unpublished paper submission. On matters of professional ethics, I
have found myself in entusiastic agreement with Paul Z, though on
matters of Rosa L's accumulation theory (I look forward to reading
John Milios' latest piece in Rethinking Marxism) and the nature of
Chavez's regime we are in sharp disagreement.

rb