Re: A Message from Mr. Kliman

From: ajit sinha (sinha_a99@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 07:18:09 EDT

Gary, These things don't touch me at all, so I'm not
bothered. But I'm 100% sure that it is Kliman himself.
I just came back from paris today--since the last
three to four months I have assumed the directorship
of the Institute, so it's a lot of paper work waiting
for me on my desk. Hope things are going well with
you. Best, ajit