Re: [OPE-L] The New European Anti-Globalization Movement?

From: Suzanne de Brunhoff (suzanne.de-brunhoff@LAPOSTE.NET)
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 07:44:03 EDT

In France  campaigns for the "no" were very different. The left one rejected
the neo-liberal Europe, and asked for another Europe. 72% of voters who said
"no" wanted "more Europe".
Now resistance  to  neo-iberalism goes on, against new   measures of the
right government who, like business organization, supported the
"yes".However it is necessary to discuss what could be another Europe.With
other Left Europeans, and with French left people who voted "yes". A long
way, a hard one. This is politics..

Dear Jerry, have a good summer on your boat.
Best wishes
Suzanne