[OPE-L]

From: Rakesh Bhandari (bhandari@BERKELEY.EDU)
Date: Sat May 06 2006 - 16:43:08 EDT

>May I issue a "Cease & Desist" request?

Sure, Gary, I will abide by it though if Levy circulates
his deranged view of events, then I will respond. I tried
to cease and desist; note I did not respond to the provocatively
titled post in which my name was used as header; then given
my non interest in Levy's madness, he insisted on trying
to provoke me again today. For those few interested in the discussion,
please do note that Levy does not reproduce my posts in his reply
and leaves most of my concerns un-addressed.
Again I ask that we do not follow Levy's mad insistence on
using my name as a subject header.

Rakesh