[OPE-L] (new book) Bill Lucarelli _Monopoly Capitalism in Crisis_

From: Jerry Levy (Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM)
Date: Sat May 20 2006 - 18:21:14 EDT

Printed in 2004 and already out-of-stock, this book isn't
exactly new. (You can request a reprint.)  In any event, it hasn't
been mentioned on OPE-L before so it may be new to you.

Product information at:

<http://www.palgrave.com/products/Catalogue.aspx?is=1403932557>

The Contents, Index, and Ch. 1 ("Accumulation and Crisis: Marxian
Controversies") are online:

<http://www.palgrave.com/pdfs/1403932557.pdf >

Bill Lucarelli is a Lecturer in Economics and Finance at the
University of Western Sydney and is a mate of Steve K.

Along with the McDermott book which I'll tell you about shortly,
I bought this at a used bookstore today so you may be hearing
more from me about it -- after I have gotten around to reading
it, that is.

In solidarity, Jerry