Re: [OPE-L] ISMT Conference in July on Marx and MEGA2

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Mon Jul 03 2006 - 11:32:32 EDT

Hi Michael H:

Thanks for the additional information.  I agree, of course, that the
chronology is "a little bit more complicated".  In simplifying the
context of my question, I over-simplified -- because the exact
chronology wouldn't answer the question I asked which concerned
_why_ the chronological ordering of Marx's drafts was the way it was.
You write that it was "determined by different factors" , but this
is rather vague.  What were the different factors and what do we _know_
about their relative importance?

In solidarity, Jerry