Re: [OPE-L] sundry

From: Rakesh Bhandari (bhandari@BERKELEY.EDU)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2006 - 00:13:55 EDT

>> No, it's your job to make sure OPE-L is not quoted inappropriately.
>> For example, you threatened Proyect when he began circulating my posts.
>
> Show us the EVIDENCE which allegedly shows that I "threatened" [Louis]
> Proyect about that.

Another silly post which ignores almost everything I said. As usual, you
focus pettily on a trivial point.  Just so no one forgets: you started
this whole mess upon
return from your summer of solitary sailing by launching into an attack on
the integrity of
Freeman and Kliman who are not on this list. I hadn't been speaking in
favor of TSSI; I was speaking in favor of a change in Marx's six book
plan.I was leaning towards Howard's understanding of the "idealized"
nature of Capital.  Nor was anyone else speaking in favor of TSSI
positions. And you even made an arch analytical opponent Gary speak
strongly in their defense!

Now on this topic: Proyect was made to understand that the OPE-L archives
were legally protected from unauthorized quotation and use. "Threat" was
just shorthand. What does this have to do with anything?

Rakesh