Re: [OPE-L] Imperialism, from list to list

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2006 - 10:45:04 EST

Where did you get this from Loren, Jerry?  Actually, he wrote later that
he rather agreed with me on 'primitive accumulation' being only for the
historical period of the initial rise of capitalism.

Paul Z.

THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF 9-11-2001   --"a benchmark in 9/11 research", review
Volume 23 (2006), RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY, P. Zarembka, ed, Elsevier
*********************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka