[OPE-L] Wittgenstein & Marxism bibliography

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Tue Feb 06 2007 - 09:59:35 EST

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------
Subject: Wittgenstein & Marxism bibliography
From:    "Ralph Dumain" <rdumain@IGC.ORG>

It's not perfect, but it took an awful lot of work to make it this far:

Wittgenstein, Marxism, Sociology: An Annotated Bibliography
<http://www.autodidactproject.org/bib/wittgenstein-marx.html>

Additions to the bibliography are welcome.

My next step is likely to add more references to the Frankfurt School.

I'm also going to do a bibliography on Wittgenstein, Hegel, and Dialectic.

"I can prove at any time that my education tried to make another person out
of me than the one I became. It is for the harm, therefore, that my
educators could have done me in accordance with their intentions that I
reproach them; I demand from their hands the person I now am, and since
they cannot give him to me, I make of my reproach and laughter a drumbeat
sounding in the world beyond."  -- Franz Kafka