Re: [OPE-L] What is most important in Marx's theory?

From: Dogan Goecmen (dogangoecmen@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2007 - 10:40:34 EST

It can be claimed that "the most important point is the logical structure of Marx's theory of
the production and distribution of surplus-value" if production and distribution are understood as fundamental forms of social relations. But different aspects of Marx's theory should not put against one another. Capital, commodification, production, competition and distribution make up one unified theory.

Dogan