Re: [OPE-L] Truncating Marx's "Capital"

From: Riccardo Bellofiore (riccardo.bellofiore@UNIBG.IT)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2007 - 13:19:25 EDT

Marx's Crisis Theory: Scarcity, Labour, Finance?

Thanks for reminding me. I'll go and look, I have it at home.

"Sequential" models where presented also in
Italy. I remember a paper by Gianfranco Pala,
togethere with Pala and Tucci.

And interestingly, a scientist, Marcello Cini.

During the 70s, again.

rb