Re: [OPE-L] Lawrence Krader on objective and subjective value

From: Ian Hunt (ian.hunt@FLINDERS.EDU.AU)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2007 - 22:07:51 EST

No single person. That issue relates to the 'great person' theory of
history, for whose rejection by Marx I am in more or less complete
agreement (in some circumstances, individuals do make significant
changes but as Marx points out this is primarily because
circumstances are ripe)

Associate Professor Ian Hunt
Dept of Philosophy
School of Humanities