[OPE-L] [Fwd: launching Working Class studies Association Webiste]

From: David Laibman (dlaibman@SCIENCEANDSOCIETY.COM)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2007 - 16:19:13 EST

Forwarding, as requested!
David

-------- Original Message --------
To:     mzweig@notes.cc.sunysb.edu

From:   mzweig@notes.cc.sunysb.edu
Date:   Tue, 20 Nov 2007 22:55:49 -0500
Subject:        launching Working Class studies Association Webiste

PLEASE POST AND FORWARD WIDELY

On behalf of the officers, steering committee, and communications
committee of the Working Class Studies Association, I am pleased to
announce the public debut of the Working Class Studies Association Website

http://www.wcstudies.org/

We hope the Website will be a useful and timely resource for anyone
interested in working class life and culture, and an instrument for
working class studies.  We invite you to the site and  hope you will use
this opportunity to join the Working Class Studies Association.  You
will receive UserID and Password information to access member-only pages
when you join.

This is a new site with most of its potential still to be developed.  We
welcome appropriate content and ideas  - please submit to the email
addresses on the site.

best wishes,

Michael Zweig
Secretary, Working Class Studies Association