RE: [OPE] The Dog Days of August?

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@buffalo.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2008 - 17:39:17 EDT

--On 8/12/2008 12:49 PM +0100 GERALD LEVY wrote:

> Please note that in calling your attention to this I am not in any way
> supporting the US government's official narrative of what happened.
> A number of alternative scenarios for what happened are possible, but
> not in my view the "official" narrative. Have you read, btw, the book that
> Paul Z edited?

The evidence I gathered and reported in my chapter (and its update in the
2008 edition) demonstrates to my satisfaction that the planes took off and
that there was some persons who did something interfering with the planes,
but that we cannot accept the government's statements about the identities
of the alleged hijackers.  Further, it is less likely that the planes were
piloted into targets by humans than by some electronic control device.

It is more complicated than I just said, but that's the gist of it.

For those in the Seattle or Bay Area areas I'm giving talks on the book,
Saturday, Sept. 6, and Thursday, Sept. 11, respectively.  I can provide
more info, if needed.

Paul