Re: [OPE] CAPITAL AS POWER: free PDF download

From: Paul Cockshott <William.Cockshott@glasgow.ac.uk>
Date: Tue Dec 21 2010 - 02:50:21 EST

I think if you try to be more concrete you will find that social relations do not just involve people since a portion of the employee relation might be

Greg Chaitin, IBM
Kurt Wallander, Ystad Police
Endeavor Morse, Oxford Police
Jamie Fergusson, John Brown and Company

In other words the employer is usually not a person