Re: [OPE] winning the battle of democracy

From: paul bullock <paulbullock@ebms-ltd.co.uk>
Date: Wed Mar 16 2011 - 09:41:03 EDT

The view of Cuba here is quite shocking.

The comments on Chavez elsewhere are also silly, he was trying to help prevent Western Intervention, so to conserve whatever progressive trends exist in this general rebellion in North Africa and the Gulf. Dealing with other people doesn’t make you an effusive ally.

It must be clear to anyone that the aggressive attitude of the West stands is hypocritical contrast to its failure to support the Palestinians.

The general approach here in Opel, save Gerry, seems to start anywhere but the struggle against imperialism!

PBl