Re: [OPE] fascism / opposing imperialist military intervention in Libya

From: Jurriaan Bendien <jurriaanbendien@online.nl>
Date: Thu Mar 31 2011 - 09:28:43 EDT

You will have to wait until I publish my book, in order to follow the full
argument. As I am not a rich academic, however, it will take a while yet
before that happens. One of my teachers became "professor of education and
political economy"
http://www.bath.ac.uk/education/people/profiles/hlauder.html at the
University of Bath, but I aimed in a different direction (Hugh gave a
keynote speech at at the Global Human Resources Forum, 26 - 28 October 2010
in Seoul, Korea, with Bill Gates, Bill Clinton and Francis Fukuyama in
attendance http://www.bath.ac.uk/education/news/news0206.html ).

J.