[OPE-L:66] RE: More Paradox of Book I, Ch 25 (more digression)

John R. Ernst (ernst@pipeline.com)
Sun, 17 Sep 1995 22:55:24 -0700

Mike,

I am not sure if we agree or disagree on tha matter of the nature of the
variables in
the accumulation process. Your point in OPE-L:65, reproduced below, seems
show how the rate of accumulation does indeed become the independent
variable
once fixed capital becomes part of the accumulation process.

John

On Sun, 17 Sep 1995 "Michael A. Lebowitz" <mlebowit@sfu.ca> said:

>In message Sat, 16 Sep 1995 17:47:10 -0700, "John R. Ernst"
><ernst@pipeline.com> writes(edited) :
>
>> Concerning Mike's post (OPE 60) on dependent and independent
variables,
it seems to me that up to the what