[OPE-L:2035] Re: [MIKE WILLIAMS] electronic money

Duncan K Foley (dkf2@columbia.edu)
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 12:07:58 -0700

I think this is a very good question (which echoes one already asked by
Jerry in an earlier round on this.)

It's worth looking as well at the pattern of the gold price over the last
10-15 years in pondering the role of gold in the current world financial
system.

Duncan