[OPE-L:4235] Re: query

Paul Zarembk (zarembka@acsu.buffalo.edu)
Sun, 16 Feb 1997 21:47:40 -0800 (PST)

I know Elmar pretty well and I doubt he has any interest in this paper any
more--not that that should matter so very much, I suppose. As a graduate
student, Elmar took on Carl Christian von Weizsaecker in Heidelberg. But
that was when students fought their professors!

Anyway, if you need Elmar's e-mail address I have it.

Paul

Paul Zarembka, supporting the RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY Web site at
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka, and using OS/2 Warp.