[OPE-L:4309] Re: Reorganizing ope-l

Paul Zarembk (zarembka@acsu.buffalo.edu)
Fri, 7 Mar 1997 10:12:05 -0800 (PST)

Sorry, Alejandro, now I see the "banning" and I agree with no "banning"!
I interpret your post as a not unwarranted sarcasm; am I right?
(privately, I wrote Levy you are "joking", when he seemed to take you
too seriously).

Paul

Paul Zarembka, supporting the RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY Web site at
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka, and using OS/2 Warp.