[OPE-L:5053] Re: production and realization

riccardo bellofiore (bellofio@cisi.unito.it)
Sat, 17 May 1997 08:19:33 -0700 (PDT)

At 1:01 -0700 16-05-1997, riccardo bellofiore wrote:

>No, the point is if the magbitude of value is determined before production.

What a stupid error in what I wrote. Chai-on wrote: the question is if the
magnitude of value is determined *even after* production. I wanted to
write: No, the question is if the magnitude of value is determined *before
circulation*.