[OPE-L:6973] [OPE-L:465] Re: Robert Brenner

Seongjin Jeong (seongjin@gshp.gsnu.ac.kr)
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 16:54:35 +0900

I agree with your critique of Brenner, as neither I think that Brenner's article
is a Marxist work. I will post my own comments soon.
By the way, there is a very critical comments on Brenner written by a Fourth
Internationalist on following website.

http://www.labournet.org.uk/so/20brenner.html

I will also appreciate it if Andrew Kliman could post his own comments on Brenner
at OPE-L.

Seongjin