[OPE-L:1681] Re: value-form theories and the Uno-school?

Subject: [OPE-L:1681] Re: value-form theories and the Uno-school?
From: Gerald Levy (glevy@pratt.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 15 1999 - 16:37:54 EST

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 18:34:40 -0000
From: Dr Michael J Williams <mike.williams@dmu.ac.uk>

I am gratified that the value-form work to which I have made a modest
contribution (at the "Western" end) is being discussed. I would love to dive
in with a whole series of comments and clarifications, but I just do not
have the space right now. For now, I am impressed with Jerry's insight into
at least the Williams perspective on the Reuten /Williams approach.

Maybe I'll have time to contribute more substantially in the new year (new
millenium?).

Michael
Dr Michael Williams
Principal Lecturer in Economics and Social Sciences
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
De Montfort University
Milton Keynes
MK73PA
UK