[OPE-L:2219] Re: Re: Re: value-form theories

From: riccardo bellofiore (bellofio@cisi.unito.it)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 04:12:45 EST

I don't understand very well this post, however, just to put ofrward a pris
de position:

(i) I fully agree that the determination of prices is systemic

(ii) I fully agree that Marx's is not mainly a theory of relative prices.

But no Marx without a labour theory of value in which the adjective is not
labour. As I repeated some time ago: if VFT convince me of his criticism of
value as substance, I would rather become a Cartelier supporter, rather
than a Reuten-Williams supporter.

riccardo

------------

        Riccardo Bellofiore