[OPE-L:2313] The Fundamental Marxian Theorem

From: Gerald Levy (glevy@PRATT.EDU)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 07:31:56 EST

Andrew K wrote in [OPE-L:2309]:

> But the FMT does not hold in general. Extremely restrictive postulates
> are employed -- strictly positive physical surpluses of everything at
> every monent, or exactly equal rates of profit everywhere at every
> moment. The FMT collapses when these assumptions are relaxed. So
> simultaneous valuation implies that surplus labor isn't necessary or
> sufficient for profit to exist in the real world.
> I've been going around for a couple of years now demonstrating.

Could you please give the full citation for the article including title,
and where and when it was published? Thanks.

(has the FMT and your paper already been discussed on OPE-L? I don't
recall...)

btw, has the full schedule, including the authors and titles of
papers to be presented in each panel, been printed yet for the IWGVT
2000 to be held in March in Washington, DC?

In solidarity, Jerry