[OPE-L:2688] Re: Re: Proof from Marx that Hegel is NOT required to understand him?

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@acsu.buffalo.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 08:19:37 EDT

Thanks, Fred. And can you fax me the translated table at 716-645-2127 (or
I'll give you a mailing address).

I will deal later with other aspects of Fred posting but the below I can
do quickly: The 1879 article is nothing other than the translation of
*Anti-Duhring* which Plekhanov (p.800) refers to and in which Sieber
foreword says he doesn't dialectics and was part of my demonstration that
of Sieber disconnection from Hegel and dialectics

Also, I don't consider the issue of Sieber a "smoking gun".

Paul

Paul Zarembka, supporting RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY
******************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka