[OPE-L:2870] Re: Re: re:starting points

From: Andrew Brown (A.N.Brown@uel.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 10:48:03 EDT

My apologies. I think I just inadvertently sent a blank message.

Also, I was wondering about a qualification to my explication of
Banaji. I gave his second starting point as:

> (2) The 'value-form'; or its 'concrete historical synonym', the
> 'commodity-form'.

I am wondering whether it would be more accurate to say that Banaji
sees *value*, rather than the 'value-form', as the starting point whose
concrete historical synonym is the commodity-form. I wouldn't have
mentioned this, without first checking up on Banaji, but then I
inadvertently hit the send button on a blank message.

Sorry again,

Andy