[OPE-L:2882] Re: Re: Marx and Hegel

From: nicola taylor (nmtaylor@carmen.murdoch.edu.au)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 12:27:10 EDT

A response to Paul Z [OPE-L:2880]:

>It is academics like you, Paul, who seem
most reluctant to delve into philosophical background materials! I find
this odd.

>>Strange formulation, almost ad hominem: On the one hand, most on this
list are academics with varying opinions on Hegel. On the other hand, if
I am to be a certain type of "academic", what type would it be, given that
we haven't met and are unlikely to know each other's political practice?

I'm sorry Paul. My response to you was completely uncalled for. I was
annoyed with you for what I took to be your 'dismissive' attitude.
comradely,
Nicky