[OPE-L:2941] Re: Re: Re: Re: Marx and Keynes and Riccardo on money

From: riccardo bellofiore (bellofio@cisi.unito.it)
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 06:04:55 EDT

At 20:47 +0100 22-04-2000, bhandari@Princeton.EDU (Rakesh Bhandari
(bhandari@Princeton.ED wrote:

>If someone asks to see the university and then after being shown the
>biology, history, physics, etc departments still asks to be shown the the
>university, we understand the obvious category mistake.

Rakesh, I don't follow you very much. This may be a category mistake. The
problem is that money actually exists, value actually exists, capital
actually exists, and that this category mistakes actually shapes our lives
defining the law of economic and social reproduction. Has this nothing to
do with Hegel?

riccardo

        Riccardo Bellofiore
Office: Department of Economics