[OPE-L:3044] Re: Marx's starting point

From: Steve Keen (stevekeen10@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 20:51:13 EDT

Thanks Fred,

As you and some others on OPE-L know, my interpretation of this starting
point of Marx's analysis leads to a quite non-orthodox perspective on Marx's
economics.

I'm presenting that perspective at a talk at the New School this Thursday at
5.30pm. The title is deliberately provocative:

"Dialectics and the demise of Marx's Labor Theory of Value"

I'd be delighted to have members of OPE-L attend--even if I do annoy your
socks off in the process (i.e., I don't expect to convert anyone to my
perspective)! It would be good to put faces to names after all these years.

I'm not sure of the room details, but if anyone wishes to come along, email
either me or the organizer Leanne Ussher (317366@newschool.edu) for details.

Comradely,
Steve