[OPE-L:3075] Re: Simple Commodity Production

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 20:01:44 EDT

On the beginning of *Capital* and value, I agree with Michael (below) and
earlier today (below that). The agreement is rather interesting to me
since Michael is sympathetic to Hegel and I, to Althusser.

Paul Z.

Paul Zarembka, supporting RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY
******************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka

"Michael Williams" <mike.williams@dmu.ac.uk> said, on 05/09/00 at 11:36
PM: