[OPE-L:3368] Re: Re: Reply to first part of Gil in [3365]

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 17:32:04 EDT

Gil, What's the point? We all agree that the price value divergence is to
be independent of the question of the formation of capital, price-value
divergence doesn't add to an understanding. Fine. Why should we care
about all the rest you are saying? You don't say that Marx FAILS to
establish the formation of capital, that in fact Marx would REQUIRE a
price-value divergence to establish the formation of capital. Or have I
missed something? Paul

Paul Zarembka, supporting RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY
******************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka