[OPE-L:3785] Re: Re: Re: definition of constant capital

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@acsu.buffalo.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 13:19:49 EDT

Fred,

I count six question marks addressed directly to me by you in your #3784.
Frankly, I'm tiring of the discussion and would like to move on to my own
interests, most of which are off-list at this time. Even if I were to
answer these six questions you would have another six (judging by how you
interact with me and others) which would lead to another six. So, please
allow me to sign-off and let me wish you good luck. If you are correct,
you'll have a crowd join your position.

Paul Z., who was not talking about "ease of exposition" and who prefers
"we have in fact assumed that prices = values" (Marx, *Capital, Volume 1*,
Chapter 9, footnote, end of Section 1)

Paul Zarembka, editor, RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY at
******************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka