[OPE-L:3800] Re: Revisiting the Unimportance of the Transformation Problem

From: Alejandro Ramos (aramos@btl.net)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 12:47:55 EDT

In ope-l 3778, Allin writes:

"I agree that Alejandro's paper is interesting. He was kind
enough to show me it before publication and I wrote a
response. In case it's of interest I append a slightly edited
version below."

[...]

Allin, you sent me that letter on September 3, 1998. So, in fact I covered
some of your points you raised in the printed version of my article. I'd
like also to recall that we held a dialogue about of some of these point
(in particular the intepretation of the text you cite belonging to Vol.
III, Chapter 12) back in November 1996. Some of the interested in the
matter can check the archives, in particular my posts #3696 (Nov. 22,
1996), and #3705 (Nov. 25, 1996).

In any case, I'd be happy to resume our dialogue on this list next week,
although as I have no so much time now, my replies may be scattered "over a
long run period"!

Alejandro R.