[OPE-L:3864] note on the archive

From: Allin Cottrell (cottrell@wfu.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 09:46:19 EDT

A grad student who has been reading in the ope archive pointed
out to me that the links on my archive site to the postings for
1995 and 1996 had gone bad. (These were links to a Japanese
server on which the material was originally put up -- other than
those early years I had grabbed the postings from Japan and put
them on my own server.)

Anyway, I have now managed to download the 1995 and '96 postings
from Japan and install them here, so the problem the student
encountered shouldn't recur.

Allin Cottrell.