[OPE-L:3865] Re: solidarity with French students?

From: glevy@pratt.edu
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 15:01:12 EDT

Was "Pluralism in economics".

This is a potentially very significant development, imo.

I suggest that we obtain a English translation of the French economics students statement and then post that statement on OPE-L for our consideration. (Does anyone have a copy of the statement?)

We can then discuss whether it is appropriate and desirable for us as a list to offer a *statement of solidarity* with the French students. At the same time, we can make inquiries about entering into a *dialogue* with these students.

In solidarity, Jerry

   http://ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu/~cottrell/ope/archive/0009/0002.html