[OPE-L:3991] Re: Re: Fundamental Un-Marxian Theorem

From: Gil Skillman (gskillman@MAIL.WESLEYAN.EDU)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 17:47:52 EDT

I will not dignify Kliman's post with a response.  I believe that in any
case a response would be pointless, since we evidently interpret the
English language in fundamentally different ways (e.g., with respect to the
meaning of a mathematical "proof").  He is of course free to interpret the
English language as he wishes.

Gil