[OPE-L:4057] Revaluation

From: John Ernst (ernst@pipeline.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 10:15:48 EDT

In OPE-L 4056,  Andrew wrote:

"Inputs and stocks are two different things.  Inputs are things that
have been used up, no longer exist, whereas stocks are still in existence."

I think there is a question of how we look at things here.  For example,
if a capitalist has $100 worth of stock at beginning of production and
that stock is worth $50 at the end of the period,  has not $50 of stock
been "used up"?   Must we look at physical units involved to determine
the value "used up:?

John