[OPE-L:4282] Logic and illogic in defending Marx

From: Alejandro Ramos (aramos@btl.net)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 22:58:27 EDT

Re Allin's 4269:

What you found is in a short bio of Bort. published by one Anderson when he
died. I don't have the reference right now. It's also in the Italian
edition of his works. He also worked in radiation related problems. I
recall also that Keynes mention him in the Treatise on Probability and Kurz
& Salvadori (I think) say that Bort. supervised Leontief PhD, and he was
not so happy with the result! I don't remember why.

But the most interesting point would be as you say, "his politics".

By the way, I have a picture of Bort. which, I think I posted on this list,
did I?

Alejandro Ramos