[OPE-L:4335] Re: Re: Price-Value Equivalence!

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 21:10:36 EDT

Andrew, I'm not clear whether you still feel that there are both a
monetary and the value measure of prices.  If so, then wouldn't you want
to stay with price-value equivalence rather than price=value.?  Paul

Paul Zarembka, editor, RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY at
******************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka