[OPE-L:4373] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Technical change and general truths

From: Steve Keen (s.keen@uws.edu.au)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 11:37:03 EST

Marx used it to "collectivise" surplus before undertaking the
transformation, Rakesh. That, to my mind, is a kludge.

As for your arithmetic, if you want to get my interest and undertake the
intellectual task to which you seem to aspire, restate your entire system
as a set of ordinary differential equations, and then I will take an interest.

Steve

Dr. Steve Keen
Senior Lecturer
Economics & Finance