[OPE-L:4551] Re: Re: Imperialism

From: Paul Cockshott (paul@cockshott.com)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 05:12:32 EST

On Mon, 20 Nov 2000, you wrote:
> >I would like to raise a new topic.
>
> That's fine, Paul C. But do note that for decades now critics like
> you have been accusing Marx of having suffered from a fatal logical
> defect to which only obscurantists can remain blind. This is a
> serious charge which has been made with absolute arrogance.

I would ask you to retract that or find some publication of mine
where I have made such an accusation against Marx. The only
publication that I have on the transformation problem says that
it is probably a non-problem because market prices are as
close to untransformed values as they are to prices of production.

--
Paul Cockshott, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland
0141 330 3125  mobile:07946 476966