[OPE-L:4859] Re: The TSSI vs. Physicalism

From: Drewk (Andrew_Kliman@msn.com)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 08:40:04 EST

Julian has informed me that the paper I sent as an attached Word
97 file, in OPE-L 4853, was corrupted.  Thanks for letting me
know, Julian!

BTW, the file I sent to OPE-L is fine.  (I saved the message I
sent, and just opened the file from that message.  No problem.)
But the one I received back is corrupted, too.

I have sent the paper again to Julian, Rieu, and Jerry.  I will be
happy to send it to anyone else who asks.  Don't want to try the
OPE-L route again.

Here is the paper again.

Drewk

Andrew ("Drewk") Kliman
Dept. of Social Sciences
Pace University
Pleasantville, NY 10570 USA
phone:  (914) 773-3968
fax:  (914) 773-3951

Home:  60 W. 76th St. #4E
New York, NY 10023 USA

"The practice of philosophy is itself theoretical.  It is the
critique that measures the individual existence by the essence,
the particular reality by the Idea."