[OPE-L:5008] Re: Re: Response to Andrew on "Proof"

From: Alejandro Ramos (aramos@btl.net)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 10:20:44 EST

Re Jerry 5002:

>Is there anyone else who believes that I have made a "false charge" against
>Andrew? On- or off-list responses would be appreciated.

Jerry: I think it's frequent your posts commenting on Andrew's give him
very little credit. In fact, sometimes I feel you think Andrew is simply a
dogmatic and not a serious researcher on Marx's work. Your comments to him
have often a dismissive tone that cannot be welcomed for a person
researching on these topics for more than 20 years and has an impressive
record of published and "unpublished" (I'm thinking how many posts has
Andrew contributed to ope-l!) writings. However controversial Andrew's
positions he has stimulated a lot the discussion on value theory in last
years.

This of course is only my personal impression but I'd appreciate very much
if you give some consideration to it.

Alejandro R.