[OPE-L:5068] Re: Message from The Enemy

From: Gerald_A_Levy (Gerald_A_Levy@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 07:52:43 EST

Re 5067:

> My full statement to Ted, which was heard in full by
> Jerry, was
> "You know you're talking to the enemy? He's
> going to post on OPE-L that I said you were
> talking to the enemy."
> I was right, wasn't I, Jerry?

You are wrong on two counts: 1) *if* that is all of what you said, then I
did not hear it all because I  interrupted and quickly removed myself from
the room and situation;
2) you were wrong in assuming that you could intimidate or silence me.

> I decline to dignify anything else Jerry has said recently > with an
answer.  You should know that he is extremely > selective in what he chooses
to report.

Luckily, in the case of the Friday threat, there were witnesses.

In solidarity, Jerry